A Guide To Best Kitchen Renovations
A kitchen is the most important corner of any household. It is where you spend most of your time cooking your favorite dishes. This article will provide you with ways to opt for the best kitchen renovations and make it a dream place to cook in.
You can decorate your kitchen by yourself or with the help of a professional. Simple changes such as painting your kitchen with a fresh coat of colors, changing the cabinets, altering your hanging lighting fixtures can be a great way to remodel your kitchen. Another great way for best kitchen renovations is to keep many plants, both hanging and on the shelves. The plants, along with bringing in oxygen, help in calming the mind.
- DIY small space kitchen herb garden: Transform old and tattered shower rods into a preservation space for your herbs and spices. This transformation will give purpose to these older elements, bringing a livelihood of fresh aromas into the kitchen. Some popular and low maintenance plants to grow in your kitchen can be basil, mint, and lemongrass, among others. It can serve the dual purposes of making your kitchen look lively and save you from investing your precious time and energy every time you forget to buy your mint leaves and have to rush to the market.
- Hanging baskets: If you have a small kitchen and often struggle to find space to keep your vegetable and fruit baskets, then hanging them on the walls instead of keeping them on the floor or kitchen platform can both make your kitchen look great and buy you some space.
- Make your small kitchen look bigger: A great way to make your kitchen look bigger is to paint it with lighter shades such as white. White walls, along with giving the impression of larger spaces, will make your kitchen look lovely and soothing. This is one of the best kitchen renovations choices you can opt for.
- Selecting the perfect countertop- Now, choosing the ideal countertop for renovating your kitchen can be a tricky task, thanks to the variety of options that are available in the market these days. A granite countertop offers a glistering, fanciful pattern. It is easy to maintain, heat and cold resistant and renders your kitchen’s perfect traditional feel. Other options are marble, soapstone, quartz, concrete, and ceramic.
- Smart kitchen storage solution– By adding a drawer peg system to keep plates, bowls, and mugs neat and accessible, drawer inserts to customize your spices, cutlery, and other utensils help the everyday chef in you to stay organized.
- Get a statement lighting- No one will notice how big or small your kitchen is if you have a statement lighting. It is going to give a classy impression.
- Tile it up: Tiling up your kitchen walls will help in making the kitchen space feel wider. A bright neutral palette will render a classy look. Nowadays, a wide number of tile options are available in the market. Tiles with vegetables, fruits, and all culinary items drawn on them can give your kitchen a quirky look. Tiles are also easy to maintain and can save your walls from the oil stains.
- Hang your pots and pans: The best kitchen renovations idea can hang those bulky pots and pans. It will be functional as well as stylish and prevent them from taking up all your valuable space.
If your kitchen has been looking the same for as long as you can remember or if you are bored of the way it looks, then it’s probably time for you to get it renovated. Be it a small or big kitchen; a renovation always recreates the way it looks.