Ancala – Market Update April 2008
- Currently there are over 54,000+ homes available through the AZ MLS
- Ancala has a total of 60 single family homes on the market through the MLS. Average days on market are 214 and average price per square foot of $481 (not including for sale by owner)
- Cheapest house available in Ancala is priced at $539k
- Most expensive house on the market is priced at $9,333,000
- Average price for a home currently on the market is $2,641k
- Average price for a home in pending status is N/A
- Average price for a home being sold is $1,275
- Ancala had 1 home sell in March
Recent Sales in Ancala
· 11765 E Wethersfield Rd 3658 sqft (Listed for $1,390k and Sold for $1,275k)
· 12421 N 120th Street 4230 sqft (Listed for $1,150,000 and Sold for $1,005,00
Just a few reasons to work with The Holm Group
We can save you money, time and effort in buying or selling your home. Period. Our experienced staff uses exclusive, state of the art tools to achieve the best results in the shortest possible time to help you succeed in this challenging market …with the least amount of stress.
We believe you should “Know Before You Go” instead of wasting time driving to properties you don’t want to see. We give our clients “total knowledge” about what’s on the market, then skillfully help to eliminate properties from consideration, using exclusive, state of the art technology including:
- Precisely Targeted MLS Alerts
- Free Specific Community Alerts
- Exclusive Maps (Bird’s Eye and Street Level Imagery) – Coming in 2008
- Immersive Virtual Tours
- Location Based Video – On select properties – Coming in 2008
- Free Home Warranty – Not to exceed $550
Using these tools, we can optimize your real estate search experience like no one else can.
This is especially ideal for time-constrained, remote buyers and investors.We also help our buyers successfully Navigate this Volatile Market by identifying properties through superior market knowledge, diligence and rapid communications with other brokers. End result? We’re better able to meet your needs and solve difficult location, financial or timing related challenges.
This is a challenging market and our proven results in listings/sales speak for themselves.
Some things to consider when choosing a real estate company or team:
- Setting the Correct Price is the number one factor in selling a home.
We have the experience to help you meet your exact goals, balancing profit and time constraints with the knowledge and factual research you can count on.
- We tailor every home campaign to meet your specific needs. We can provide: National and local print media, custom property web sites, prime positioning in featured community web sites, enhanced exposure through our BLOG network, proven organic search engine results, optimized paid search campaigns (Adwords), premium virtual tours and photography, state of the art real-time feedback systems, and much much more.
- We can help you Add Value to your Property.
In this market, every edge counts. With our expert, proven advice and extensive network of general contractors, interior decorators, landscapers, electricians, plumbers, and painters just to name a few, we can help unlock the full value of any property, and earn our commissions through increasing bottom line returns to you.
- In a crowded market, you need to achieve Maximum Exposure:
There are over 50 places to list your home for sale, and countless other strategies for achieving critical exposure in this crowded “buyer’s market”. We know what works.
- The Holm Group consistently achieves high results though investments in technology and web site optimization that pulls in thousands of visitors per month, meaning your home is featured where more buyers are looking, increasing your chances for a successful sale.
Call The Holm Group Today To Get Started:
Andrew Holm, ABR, PLLC