The Holm Group Real Estate Blog
Below you will find a number of articles that we have written over the past few years for your review. In addition to these articles please feel free to go to our blog page as you will find additional articles and up to date community information there as well.
New Scottsdale Golf Club Memberships Update March 2018
We have just updated our Scottsdale Golf Club Memberships page to include all new pricing as of March 2018 for most of the clubs in the Scottsdale area. In addition, to new pricing we also added the ability to search for homes in these areas by price point of by the community that you are interested in. Updated pricing includes: Whisper Rock, Estancia, Troon, Troon North, Mirabel, Desert Mountain, Kierland, Legend Trail, Silverleaf, Desert Highlands, DC Ranch, Pinnacle Peak Country Club, and Terravita just to name a few. We also updated pricing for other great courses like: The Boulders, and Tonto Verde.
Below you will find a screen shot of our new golf club membership page as well as our #1 ranking in Google for the term of Scottsdale Golf Club Memberships..
If you are looking to buy or sell in any of the clubs we have listed or any other club in the valley we are happy to help and in most cases we will be able to get some additional incentives as we have worked with all of the clubs on a number of occasions.
Optima, Inc., the developer and one of the original owners of the 592-apartment home Optima Sonoran Village, has acquired the luxury apartment community through a new partnership with Des Moines, Iowa-based Principal Real Estate Investors, LLC.
The partnership acquired Optima Sonoran Village Phases I and II for $200 million from an existing Optima-sponsored venture. In addition to acquiring the two existing phases, this new partnership also will develop Phase III of Optima Sonoran Village. Phase III, the capstone of Optima’s vision for Sonoran Village, consists of a 176-apartment home, seven-story tower having the same look and feel as Phases I and II, but also will offer an exclusive roof-deck amenity to its residents.
Optima Sonoran Village, winner of the prestigious Honor Award from The American Institute of Architects, offers resort living through its unparalleled amenities, including outdoor pools and spas, dog park, walking paths and an approximately 19,000 square foot residents’ club that includes a membership quality fitness center, an indoor pool and spa, steam rooms and saunas, indoor basketball court, racquetball court, party room and business center. Optima Sonoran Village also features floor-to-ceiling windows and exclusive outdoor terraces for each residence, as well as Optima’s distinctive vertical landscaping system.
Both Optima and Principal Real Estate Investors are attracted to the uniqueness and quality of the development, as well as its wonderful location in growing downtown Scottsdale. “We are thrilled to be partnering with an organization of the caliber of Principal Real Estate Investors that shares our commitment to offering incomparable, luxury living to residents of the Valley who are looking for an upscale lifestyle and living spaces that are utterly unique,” says Tara Hovey, President & COO of Optima, Inc.
“Principal Real Estate Investors is excited to partner with Optima due to its vertically integrated business model that created the unique community that is Optima Sonoran Village. And, we look forward to adding to this distinctive community through the development of Phase III,” shared Kevin Anderegg, Managing Director of Principal Real Estate Investors.
Now in its 40th year, Optima continues to grow in the Greater Phoenix market. Having previously opened luxury condominium developments, including Optima Biltmore Towers in 2006, and Optima Camelview Village in 2009, Optima recently welcomed its first residents to its latest condominium development, at 7120 Optima Kierland in Scottsdale. The opening of
7120 Optima Kierland condominiums follows Optima’s opening in April 2017 of 7160 Optima Kierland, its 150-apartment home community.
“As is evidenced by our reinvestment in Optima Sonoran Village and our continuing investment in Optima Kierland, Optima has a long-term commitment to ongoing investment in the growing Greater Phoenix market,” says Hovey.
Optima has completed more than 30 projects and approximately 5,400 multifamily/condominium units over the company’s rich 40-year history of taking on multiple roles in the development process: developer, architect, general contractor, and property manager or sales broker.
Residences at the 592-apartment home Optima Sonoran Village include studios, one, two- and three-bedroom apartment homes. For more information, call Andrew Holm at 480-206-4265.
Gainey Ranch Market Update– January 2018
- Currently there are over 17,643+ homes available through the AZ MLS
- Average Days on Market for a home in Gainey Ranch is roughly 110 days
- Gainey Ranch has a 10 single family homes on the market through the MLS with average price per square foot of $330 (not including for sale by owner)
- Average price per for a single family home in Gainey Ranch on the market is $950k with the average square footage of 3300
- Gainey Ranch has 17 condos or town homes that are on the market through the mls with an average price per square foot of $295
- Most expensive single family home for sale in Gainey Ranch is priced at $1,450,000
- Cheapest single family home is available for sale in Gainey Ranch is $630k
Recent Sales & Pendings
- 7710 E Gainey Ranch Rd #239 979 sqft (Listed for 275k and is currently pending)
- 7272 E Gainey Ranch Rd #67 1410 sqft (Listed for $400k and is currently pending)
- 8969 N. Gainey Center Dr # 145 2113 sqft (Listed for $464k and is currently pending)
- 7878 E Gainey Ranch Rd #13 4204 sqft (Listed for $1,197,000 and sold for $1,075,000)
- 8989 N. Gainey Center Dr #149 2048 sqft (Listed for $669k and sold for $615k)
- 7878 E Gainey Ranch Rd #8 3557 sqft (Listed for $879 and sold for $879k)
- 7425 E Gainey Ranch Rd #25 3209 sqft (Listed for $1,590k and Sold for $1,490k
Just a few reasons to work with The Holm Group
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is one of the largest real estate companies in the country with over 290,000 transactions in 2016 and $29 Billion in gross income.
- We have the web covered with multiple top rates websites as well as exclusive relationships with: Google, Yahoo, Zillow, RealtyTrac, Movoto, Redfin and HomeFinder
- The Holm Group has closed over $120 million in transactions and counting
- The Holm Group has represented several buyers and sellers in Gainey Ranch
- We have 6 full time licensed professionals to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
- If you are looking at doing any home improvements give me a call as I have access to a variety of qualified contractors that can assist you in achieving top dollar for your home
Representing buyers and sellers throughout Gainey Ranch.
Andrew Holm, ABR
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
The Holm Group
Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265
Email: [email protected]