Ancala – Market Update March 2008www.theholmgroupaz.com
- Currently there are over 54,000+ homes available through the AZ MLS
- Ancala has a total of 65 single family homes on the market through the MLS. Average days on market are 205 and average price per square foot of $479 (not including for sale by owner)
- Cheapest house available in Ancala is priced at $539k
- Most expensive house on the market is priced at $9,333,000
- Average price for a home currently on the market is $2,638k
- Average price for a home in pending status is $1,390k
- Average price for a home being sold is $1,005
Ancala had 1 home sell in February and 1 go into pending status
Recent Sales in Ancala · 12421 N 120th Street 4230 sqft (Listed for $1,150,000 and Sold for $1,005,00 Just a few reasons to work with The Holm Group
- I have a number of top ranking websites that focus on driving traffic specifically to buyers that are looking to move into the Ancala area.
- Sterling Fine Homes & Land ranked 3rd in the Best of Arizona’s Business – Arizona Ranking
- I sold 40% of my own listings in 2005 by representing both the buyer and seller
- If you are looking at doing any remodeling give me a call as I have established relationships with several area contractors that can help you on virtually any project
- I have had several clients that have used my contractors and I can send you detailed photos of the work they have had done.
Representing Buyers and Sellers throughout ScottsdaleAndrew Holm, ABR Sterling Fine Homes & LandThe Holm Group LLC Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265Email: [email protected]