As you are probably aware, the market is starting to change back to what is considered to be a “normal market” with short sales and foreclosure appear to be a thing of the past. Throughout the valley we are seeing an increase in inventory as well as slower sales cycles for the homes that are on the market for the most part.
The average market time on market in Carefree Fore More is roughly 30 days according to MLS data. In addition, we are also seeing an average price per square foot for properties that are currently on the market of $240, as well as an average of roughly $190 per sqft for homes that have recently sold. With only 3 active listings on the MLS (not including 4 Sale Buy Owners and/or lots) in Carefree Fore More now is the time to sell and it is more than ever a Realtor that knows the Carefree market place so that your property will sell in a timely manner and for the right price. Although there are one 3 houses for sale in your subdivision, Desert Mountain which is less than a mile away has over 190 active listings.
With housing inventory on the rise as well as the market showing signs of improvement now is the time to sell and/or consider an upgrade or move closer into central Scottsdale! Below are a few examples of homes that have recently sold or that are currently on the market in Carefree Fore More for your review (only one sale in the past 6 months):
- 8720 E. No More Rd 3170 sqft (Listed for $945k)
- 8402 E. Careefree Dr 5880 sqft (Listed for $1,100,000)
- 8433 E. Carefree Dr 5916 sqft (Listed for $1,195,000 and sold for $1,125,000)
For those of you who I have met while working the Carefree area, I look forward to speaking with you again soon. For those of you who I have not met and/or were unable to stop by my listings over the past 17 years while working in the Carefree area here are a few good reasons to work with me and my team:
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is one of the largest real estate companies in the country with over 290,000 transactions in 2016 and $29 Billion in gross income.
- We have the web covered with multiple top rates websites as well as exclusive relationships with: Google, Yahoo, Zillow, RealtyTrac, Movoto, Redfin and HomeFinder
- The Holm Group has closed over $120 million in transactions and counting
- If you are looking at doing any home improvements give me a call as I have access to a variety of qualified contractors that can assist you in achieving top dollar for your home The Holm Group lives in and has represented buyers and sellers in Scottsdale Ranch
- We have 6 full time licensed professionals to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
I look forward to earning your business not only for today, but in the years to come.
Andrew Holm, ABR
The Holm Group
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265
Email: [email protected]