DC Ranch Country Club Scottsdale – Approves Expansion
February 2018 – Project to be $8.5M
The DC Ranch community has just approved the first expansion of the club house that will be managed by Studio V (Interior) and Westpac (architecture and exterior).
Expansion project consists of five components:
- Heath and Wellness – A new 12.000 sqft building will include a fitness facility, several good sized excersice rooms, enhanced locker room and two new state of the art children’s clubs
- New Casual Dining – A new indoor dining spot will be coming next toe the clubs remodeled resort-style pool area.
- Golf – A new teaching center will be added so that members can enhance their shorty game and more
- Clubhouse Updates – New private dining room coming to the club with an all new menu.
- Expanded Kitchen – 600 sqft of top of the line kitchen space will be added.
If you have any additional questions on this project feel free to give Andrew at call at 480-206-4265.
Stay on top of the recent activity in DC Ranch by visiting our community page: