Desert Ridge Market Update June 2019 – Phoenx AZ
As you are probably aware, the market is starting to change back to what is considered to be a “normal market” with short sales and foreclosure appear to be a thing of the past. Throughout the valley we are seeing an increase in inventory as well as slower sales cycles for the homes that are on the market for the most part. But NOT in Desert Ridge homes are selling in 65 days or less for record prices!!!
The average market time on market in Desert Ridge single family home is roughly 60 days according to MLS data. In addition, we are also seeing an average price per square foot for properties that are currently on the market of $205, as well as an average of roughly $220 per sqft for homes that have recently sold. With over 50 single family listings for sale in Desert Ridge on the MLS (not including condos or town homes) is why you need more than ever a Realtor that knows the Desert Ridge –Phoenix market place so that your property will sell in a timely manner and for the right price.
With housing inventory on the rise as well as the market showing signs of improvement now is the time to sell and/or consider an upgrade! Below are a few examples of homes that have recently sold or that are currently on the market in Desert Rige for your review:
- 21644 N 48th Str 1710 sqft (Listed for $389k and Sold for $380k in only 7 days)
- 3803 E. Salter Dr. 3560 sqft (Listed for $715k and Sold for $670k in 49 days)
- 4506 E. Jaeger Dr 1634 sqft (Listed for $475k and Sold for $465k in 20 days)
- 22204 N 54th Way 2670 sqft (Listed for $600k and Sold for $590k in only 9 days)
- 1714 E. Huettt Ln 2351 sqft (Listed for $647k and Sold for $649k in 19 days)
- 3769 E. Ringtail Way 3612 sqft (Listed for $750k and Sold for $735k in only 2 days.)
Most of the listings are selling for record prices in under 65 days. Now is the time to sell..
For those of you who I have met while working in Desert Ridge for the past 15 years, I look forward to speaking with you again soon. For those of you who I have not met and/or were unable to stop by on of Berkshire Hathaway’s listings on 51st Street, 54th Way, 48th Street, Ringtail Way, Jaeger Rd, and Zachary Dr. here are a few additional reasons to work with us:
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is one of the largest real estate companies in the country w/ over 2200 member offices and 62,000 sale professionals.
- We have the web covered with multiple top rates websites as well as exclusive relationships with: Google, Yahoo, Zillow, RealtyTrac, Overstock.com real estate and HomeFinder.com
- The Holm Group has closed over $120 million in transactions and counting
- Check out some of our great reviews on Google – Yelp and our website
- The Holm Group lived in and represents buyers and sellers in Desert Ridge
- We have 6 full time licensed professionals to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
- If you are looking at doing any home improvements give me a call as I have access to a variety of qualified contractors that can assist you in achieving top dollar for your home.
I look forward to earning your business not only for today, but in the years to come.
Andrew Holm, ABR, CDPE, EPro
The Holm Group – Scottsdale
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services