Desert Ridge – Market Update May 2007
- Currently there are over 53,000+ homes available through the AZ MLS (record inventory)
- Desert Ridge has a total of 125 homes on the market through the MLS. Average days on market are 102 and average price per square foot of $242 (not including for sale by owner)
- Average price per square foot for a home being sold is $214 per sqft
- Pending sales are currently priced at $245 a sqft (these have yet to record)
- Desert Ridge had a total of 15 sales close in the month of April
Recent Sales in Desert Ridge
· 4824 E Williams Dr 1657 sqft (Listed for $399k and Sold for $390k)
· 21608 N 48th St 1980 sqft (Listed for $415k and Sold for $415k)
· 5547 E Via Montoya Dr 2582 sqft (Listed for $709k and Sold for $689k)
· 5212 E Hashiknife Rd 3187 sqft (Listed for $799k and Sold for $735k)
· 4828 E Hashiknife Rd 4339 sqft (Listed for $799k and Sold for $780k)
Just a few reasons to work with The Holm Group
- I have a number of top ranking websites that focus on driving traffic specifically to buyers that are looking to move into the Desert Ridge area.
- I sold 40% of my own listings in 2005 by representing both the buyer and seller
- Six of the homes I sold in 05-06 were sold exclusively without ever going onto the MLS. In turn, saving my clients tens of thousands of dollars
- If you are looking at doing any remodeling give me a call as I have established relationships with several area contractors that can help you on virtually any project
- I have had several clients in Kierland that have used my contractors and can send you detailed photos of the work they have had done.
Representing Buyers and Sellers in the NE valley.
Andrew Holm, ABR Sterling Fine Homes & Land
The Holm Group LLC Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265
Email: [email protected]