DIY Projects With Concrete
If you have bags of concrete lying around in your store or basement, a question may have popped up in your mind, what are you going to do with them. Well, you have just come to the right page. In this article, you will learn about some fantastic ideas amazing for some DIY projects. Of course, you will come across many creative ways where you can use concrete to express yourself and make those useful things in some good use.
Go ahead and check out the following list for different ways to redefine concrete in exciting ways.
- Use concrete to create doorknobs, and you can go for any shape or size. You can also use creativity for making some planters or bowls out of those concrete bags. You can keep things simple for that industrial look or choose different containers for a various assortment of shapes for planters.
- Use different sized plastic bottles as moulds to make pendant lamps. You can have just the right light fixture to bring more attention.
- If you always wanted a stool for your workshop. Make one with concrete; it would just be perfect for getting the right size as you need.
- Make kitchen magnets with a concrete finish; this project is so easy and customizable. Use silicone cube trays with different shapes and sizes. You can add a magnet to the concrete and even paint them.
- Nothing could look more exciting and attractive than a rustic concrete bowl on your kitchen table with some plants or fruits. You can create wider or shallower bowls, based on your preference.
- Why not make some impressive looking coasters in geometrical shapes? These coasters are indeed very simple and easy to make and decorated with acrylic paint.
- If you are not too happy with that fire bowl on your porch or deck, make one of your own with the concrete plaster. DIY fire bowls will be a lot cheaper, and you can create as many as you like out of a single bag of concrete.
- Create decorative elements for your home with concrete and mould wall hanging of different shapes. You can sue them as planters and add your favourite greenery to them.
- If you have a sprawling garden, you can add spheres and balls made of concrete.
- You can quickly get moulds for them at yard sales because they are very cheap. All you need to do is create a couple of your garden balls with concrete and add them to your garden to enhance its looks.
- Make creative concrete tiles with the help of stencils. All you need to do is press the stencil on the wet concrete to get that impression. You will surely amaze your guests and friends with those attractive tiles so that you can relish the look of wonder on their faces.
- Take empty and used yogurt cups to make candle holders out of concrete. Place a candle inside the yogurt cup and pour the concrete mix around it carefully. Once the moisture sets in and become hard, tear off those yogurt cup moulds.
- Make an inexpensive but attractive walkway in your backyard. All you will need is a mould and concrete. Place the mould at the desired location and pour the concrete once it is firm enough to remove the mould and set it in the next position to complete the walkway.
The above-listed options for concrete DIY are to give you some ideas on how to get creative with concrete. You should grill your brains and look for innovative and artistic ways to show that creative side of you. We have left no stones unturned to provide you with the best ideas, make good use of them.