Kierland – Market Update March 2007
Currently there are over 47,600+ homes available through the AZ MLS (record inventory)
- Kierland has a total of 9 UDC homes on the market through the MLS. Average days on market are 125 and average price per square foot of $238 (not including for sale by owner)
- The highest recorded UDC Home to sell in Kierland closed at $880k on Montreal
- Average price per square foot for a home being sold is $260 per sqft (Below 2005 Numbers)
- Properties are actively listed 50k to 150k+ below where they would have sold a year ago
- Pending sales are currently priced at $238 a sqft (these have yet to record)
· 6411 E Betty Elyse LN 2769 sqft (Listed for $650k and Sold for $590k)
· 14436 N 64th PL 2883 sqft (Listed for $659k and Sold for $659k)
· 14425 N 67th St 3391 sqft (Listed for 750k and Sold for $709k)
o Each of these properties started out at least $100k higher than they sold for
Just a few reasons to work with The Holm Group
- No single agent represented more buyers/sellers in Kierland than I did in 2005-2006!!
- I have a number of top ranking websites that focus on driving traffic specifically to buyers that are looking to move into the Kierland area. (www.kierlandagent.com)
- I sold 40% of my own listings in 2005 by representing both the buyer and seller
- Six of the homes I sold in Kierland in 05-06 were sold exclusively without ever going onto the MLS. In turn, saving my clients tens of thousands of dollars
- Speak to present and past Kierland home owners for references
- If you are looking at doing any remodeling give me a call as I have established relationships with several area contractors that can help you on virtually any project
- I have had several clients in Kierland that have used my contractors and can send you detailed photos of the work they have had done.
Representing more Buyers and Sellers in Kierland than any other agent in 2005-2006, all I ask is for the opportunity to earn your business.
Andrew Holm, ABR Sterling Fine Homes & Land
The Holm Group LLC Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265
Email: [email protected]