Paseo at Pinnacle Peak Homes For Sale In Scottsdale
Photo courtesy of Lennar Homes
A 55-home subdivision called Paseo At Pinnacle Peak is slated to be built in 2020. This community is in a prime desert location located off of Scottsdale and Pinnacle Peak Roads, in North Scottsdale. Lennar Homes purchased the parcel in 2018. for $12M. Pricing has just been officially set for these homes and they will range from $700k to $800k.
Floor Plans And Sitemap Are Available Now.
- Pricing just released as of June 10th 2020, prices will be n the low 700-800’s for the base models
- Community started selling as of June 17th of 2020
- 10 Lots have already gone under contract
- Models are currently beng built and should be done at the end of September 2020
- Lennar will require that you prequal through one of their lenders, we have the link and can get that over to you now.
- Floor plans will be the Discovery and Horizon Models:
- Sitemap: http://new-homes.lennar.com/promo/Arizona/Phoenix/INHC/sitemap.aspx?c=3265
- Lot sizes will all roughly be 1/3 of an acre
- Homes will all be single level and will have several different floor plans available
- 50% of the acreage is dedicated to natural area open space
- Community will be gated with no community pool or club house
- HOA’s will be from $153 month (subject to change)
- Paseo at Pinnacle Peak Homes For Sale is a short walk away from Safeway, Jalepeno Inferno, Burger House, Ace Hardware, Eddie Merlots and Firehouse Subs just to name a few places.
Let The Holm Group Help You Sell or Find Your Next Home In The Pinnacle Peak Area, Scottsdale. Call Andrew @ The Holm Group Today at 480-206-4265.