Scottsdale Ranch Market Update June 2019 – Scottsdale AZ
Scottsdale Ranch Market Update June 2019 Update
As you are probably aware, the market is starting to change back to what is considered to be a “normal market” with short sales and foreclosure appear to be a thing of the past. Throughout the valley we are seeing an increase in inventory as well as slower sales cycles for the homes that are on the market for the most part. But NOT in Scottsdale Ranch, homes are selling in 50 days or less!!!
The average market time on market in Scottsdale Ranch for a single family home is roughly 100 days according to MLS data. In addition, we are also seeing an average price per square foot for properties that are currently on the market of $240, as well as an average of roughly $220 per sqft for homes that have recently sold. With 21 listings on the MLS (not including condos or town homes) in Scottsdale Ranch is why you need more than ever a Realtor that knows the Scottsdale Ranch market place so that your property will sell in a timely manner and for the right price.
With housing inventory on the rise as well as the market showing signs of improvement now is the time to sell and/or consider an upgrade! Below are a few examples of homes that have recently sold or that are currently on the market in Scottsdale Ranch for your review:
- 10527 E. Terra Dr 1789 sqft (Listed for $500k and Sold for $500k in 57 days)
- 10424 E. Cannon Dr 2716 (Listed for $715k and Sold for $715k in 44 days)
- 9915 E. Ironwood Dr 2289 sqft (Listed for $600k and Sold for $500k in 7 days)
- 10243 N. 99th St 5769 sqft (Listed $1,590,000k and Sold for $1,520,000k in 50 days)
- 9140 N. 104th PL 2121 sqft (Listed for $579k and sold for $565k in 41 days)
- 9826 E. Topaz Dr 1928 sqft (Listed for $599k and sold for $566k in 83 days)
Most of the listings are selling at or near full price in under 50 days. Now is the time to sell..
For those of you who I have met while working and I lived in Scottsdale Ranch for 8 years, I look forward to speaking with you again soon. For those of you who I have not met and/or were unable to stop by my listings on San Salvador, and Terra ln here are a few good reasons to work with me:
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is one of the largest real estate companies in the country w/ over 2200 member offices and 62,000 sale professionals.
- We have the internet covered with multiple top rates websites as well as exclusive relationships with: Google, Yahoo, Zillow, RealtyTrac, Overstock.com real estate and HomeFinder.com
- The Holm Group has closed over $120 million in transactions and counting
- Check out some of our great reviews on Google – Yelp and our website
- Andrew with The Holm Group lived in Scottsdale Ranch for 10 years and represents buyers and sellers
- We have 6 full time licensed professionals to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
- If you are looking at doing any home improvements give me a call as I have access to a variety of qualified contractors that can assist you in achieving top dollar for your home.
I look forward to earning your business not only for today, but in the years to come.
Andrew Holm, ABR, CDPE, EPro
The Holm Group – Scottsdale
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!