Scottsdale Ranch Market Update January 2018
As you are probably aware, the market is starting to change back to what is considered to be a “normal market” with short sales and foreclosure appear to be a thing of the past. Throughout the valley we are seeing an increase in inventory as well as slower sales cycles for the homes that are on the market for the most part.
The average market time on market in Scottsdale Ranch for a single family home is roughly 120 days according to MLS data. In addition, we are also seeing an average price per square foot for properties that are currently on the market of $201, as well as an average of roughly $261 per sqft for homes that have recently sold. With 19 listings on the MLS (not including 4 Sale Buy Owners) in Scottsdale Ranch is why you need more than ever a Realtor that knows the Scottsdale Ranch market place so that your property will sell in a timely manner and for the right price.
With housing inventory on the rise as well as the market showing signs of improvement now is the time to sell and/or consider an upgrade! Below are a few examples of homes that have recently sold or that are currently on the market in Scottsdale Ranch for your review:
- 9915 E Cinnabar Ave 2383 sqft (Listed for $588k and is currently pending)
- 10214 E Caron Str 2396 sqft (Listed for $609k and is currently pending)
- 10243 N. 99th Str 5531 sqft (Listed for $1,599,000 and sold for $1,450,000)
- 10429 N. 99th St 3354 sqft (Listed for $1,350,000 and sold for $1,325,000)
- 9846 E. Topaz Dr 2605 sqft (Listed for $749k and sold for $745k)
- 9868 E. Topaz Dr 5271 sqft (Listed for $765k and sold for $765k)
For those of you who I have met while working and living in Scottsdale Ranch (for 10 years), I look forward to speaking with you again soon. For those of you who I have not met and/or were unable to stop by my listings on San Salvador, and Terra ln here are a few good reasons to work with me:
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is one of the largest real estate companies in the country with over 290,000 transactions in 2016 and $29 Billion in gross income.
- We have the web covered with multiple top rates websites as well as exclusive relationships with: Google, Yahoo, Zillow, RealtyTrac, Movoto, Redfin and HomeFinder
- The Holm Group has closed over $120 million in transactions and counting
- If you are looking at doing any home improvements give me a call as I have access to a variety of qualified contractors that can assist you in achieving top dollar for your homeThe Holm Group lives in and has represented buyers and sellers in Scottsdale Ranch
- We have 6 full time licensed professionals to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
I look forward to earning your business not only for today, but in the years to come.
Andrew Holm, ABR
The Holm Group
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices
Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265
Email: [email protected]