Storyrock Homes For Sale In Scottsdale
A 443-home subdivision on 462 acres called Storyrock is slated to be on what is more than likely the area’s last large tract that is privately owned. This community is in prime desert with 360 degree views and will be located at 128th Str. and Ranch Gate Road, near Tom’s Thumb in North Scottsdale. Taylor Morrison is the main builder along with Shea Homes and David Weekly Homes. Pricing going to range from $800,000 to well over $2 million.
Call Andrew for additional details at 480-206-4265.
Updated as of July 2021:
- Master planned community at 128th Street and Ranch Gate Road with fantastic views of the McDowell Mountain Ranch Perserve
- Shea will be building homes on this site with Taylor Morrison and David Weekly Homes
- The three builders have secured 177 lots of the 443 that are available
- Shea’s will have 5 different floorplans which will range between 2845 – 4019 square feet
- Shea will build a few of their popular floorplans : Origin and Reserves
- Models are set to open in late November 2020
- Shea has sold out of their homes in this community as of 7-2021
- Taylor Morrison has about 30 lots left on limited release 7-2021
- David Weekly has 31 lots left with 35 people on their wait list 7-2021
- Community will be a short walk to Tom Thumbs and the Four Seasons Resort. Other trails close by: Brown’s Ranch, Faresfield, Gateway, Granite Mountain, Lost Dog Wash and Sunrise (all of which are a part of the McDowell Mountain Sonral Preserve)
- Lot sizes range for 1/3 to to over an acre
- 50% of the acreage is dedicated to natural area open space and wildlife corridors
- Community will be gated
- HOA’s will range from $150-$250 month (subject to change)
Let The Holm Group Help You Sell or Find Your Next Home In The Troon or Boulder Ranch Estates Area, Scottsdale. Call Andrew @ The Holm Group Today at 480-206-4265.
Map provided by Storyrockaz