Storyrock Homes For Sale In Scottsdale
A 443-home subdivision on 462 acres called Storyrock is slated to be on what is more than likely the area’s last large tract that is privately owned. This community is in prime desert with 360 degree views and will be located at 128th Str. and Ranch Gate Road, near Tom’s Thumb in North Scottsdale. Taylor Morrison is the main builder along with Rosewood, Shea Homes and David Weekly Homes.
Call Andrew for additional details at 480-206-4265.
Updated as of April 2023:
- New master planned community at 128th Street and Ranch Gate Road with fantastic views of the McDowell Mountain Perserve
- Shea will be building homes on this site with Rosewood, Taylor Morrison and David Weekly Homes
- The four custom home builders have 443 lots to choose from and most of those have already been sold, with resale options now avialalbe ranging in price from $2,000,000 to over $5,000,000
- Shea’s will have 5 different floorplans which will range between 2845 – 4019 square feet
- David Weekly Homes will range in sqft from 3544 to 4714 with 5 different floor plans available
- Rosewood Homes will range in sqft from 3654 to 4215 with 4 different floor plans available
- Taylor Morrison will range in sqft from 2764 to 4333 with 6 different floor plans available
- Community will be a short walk to Tom Thumbs and the Four Seasons Resort. Other trails close by: Brown’s Ranch, Faresfield, Gateway, Granite Mountain, Lost Dog Wash and Sunrise (all of which are a part of the McDowell Mountain Sonral Preserve)
- Lot sizes range for 1/3 to to over an acre
- 50% of the acreage is dedicated to natural area open space and wildlife corridors
- Community will be gated
Let The Holm Group Help You Sell or Find Your Next Home In The Troon or Boulder Ranch Estates Area, Scottsdale. Call Andrew @ The Holm Group Today at 480-206-4265.
Map provided by Storyrockaz