Storyrock Homes For Sale In Scottsdale
A 443-home subdivision called Storyrock is slated to be on what is more than likely the area’s last large tract that is privately owned. This community is in prime desert with 360 degree views and will be located at 128th Str. and Ranch Gate Road, near Tom’s Thumb in North Scottsdale. Zoning was approved by the city in 2014. Taylor Morrison is one of the builders and pricing is going to range from $795,000 to $1.6 million or so. Obviously this pricing is initially set and is subject to change, hence more than likely will be going up as this location is going to be in very high demand.
Call Andrew for additional details and/or to get on a waiting list. Registration is OPEN NOW!!!
Updated as of August 2019:
- Master planned community at 128th Street and Ranch Gate Road
- Shea will be building 51 homes on this site with Taylor Morrison building the rest
- Shea’s floorplans will be between 2845 – 3983 square feet
- Shea will build a few of their popular floorplans : Origin and Reserves
- Community with be a short walk to Tom Thumbs and the Four Seasons Resort
- Lot sizes range for 1/3 to to over an acre
- 50% of the acreage is dedicated to natural area open space and wildlife corridoors
- Community will be gated
- HOA’s will range from $150-$250 month (subject to change)
Let The Holm Group Help You Sell or Find Your Next Home In The Troon or Boulder Ranch Estates Area, Scottsdale. Call Andrew @ The Holm Group Today at 480-206-4265.
Map provided by Storyrockaz