Storyrock Homes For Sale In Scottsdale
A 443-home subdivision on 462 acres called Storyrock is slated to be on what is more than likely the area’s last large tract that is privately owned. This community is in prime desert with 360 degree views and will be located at 128th Str. and Ranch Gate Road, near Tom’s Thumb in North Scottsdale. Zoning was approved by the city in 2014. Taylor Morrison is one of the builders and pricing is going to range from $800,000 to over $2 million or so. Obviously this pricing is initially set and is subject to change, hence more than likely will be going up as this location is going to be in very high demand.
Call Andrew for additional details and/or to get on a waiting list. Registration is OPEN NOW!!!
Updated as of March 2020:
- Master planned community at 128th Street and Ranch Gate Road with fantastic views of the McDowell Mountain Ranch Perserve
- Shea will be building homes on this site with Taylor Morrison and David Homes
- The three builders have secured 177 lots of the 443 that are available
- Shea’s will have 5 different floorplans which will range between 2845 – 4019 square feet
- Shea will build a few of their popular floorplans : Origin and Reserves
- Models are set to open in late November 2020
- Community with be a short walk to Tom Thumbs and the Four Seasons Resort. Other trails close by: Brown’s Ranch, Faresfield, Gateway, Granite Mountain, Lost Dog Wash and Sunrise (all of which are a part of the McDowell Mountain Sonral Preserve)
- Lot sizes range for 1/3 to to over an acre
- 50% of the acreage is dedicated to natural area open space and wildlife corridoors
- Community will be gated
- HOA’s will range from $150-$250 month (subject to change)
Let The Holm Group Help You Sell or Find Your Next Home In The Troon or Boulder Ranch Estates Area, Scottsdale. Call Andrew @ The Holm Group Today at 480-206-4265.
Map provided by Storyrockaz