The Boulders Market Update June 2019 – Carefree AZ
As you are probably aware, the market is starting to change back to what is considered to be a “normal market” with short sales and foreclosure appear to be a thing of the past. Throughout the valley we are seeing an increase in inventory as well as slower sales cycles for the homes that are on the market for the most part. But NOT in The Boulders, homes are selling in 130 days or less for record prices!!!
The average market time on market in The Boulders single family home is roughly 130 days according to MLS data. In addition, we are also seeing an average price per square foot for properties that are currently on the market of $340, as well as an average of roughly $350 per sqft for homes that have recently sold. With only 15 listings in all of The Boulders on the MLS (not including condos or town homes) in The Boulders is why you need more than ever a Realtor that knows the The Boulders – Carefree market place so that your property will sell in a timely manner and for the right price.
With housing inventory on the rise as well as the market showing signs of improvement now is the time to sell and/or consider an upgrade! Below are a few examples of homes that have recently sold or that are currently on the market in The Boulders for your review:
- 7373 E. Clubouste Dr 3200 sqft (Listed for $1,125,000 and Sold for $1,102,000 in 545 days)
- 7685 E. Old Paid Trl 3691 sqft (Listed for $1,485,000 and Sold for $1,313,000 in 107 days)
- 7650 E. El Sendro 26 3957 sqft (Listed for $2,150,000 and Sold for $1,845,000 in 155 days)
- 3073 Ironwood Rd 3091 sqft (Listed for $1,575,000 and Sold for $1,400,000 in 270 days)
- 1035 N. Boulder Dr 3665 sqft (Listed for $1,095,000 and Sold for $925,000 in 205 days)
- 7511 E. Club Villa Dr 2854 sqft (Listed for $895k and Sold for $800k in 300 days)
Most of the listings are selling for record prices in under 150 days. Now is the time to sell..
For those of you who I have met while working in The Boulders for the past 10 years, I look forward to speaking with you again soon. For those of you who I have not met and/or were unable to stop by Berkshire’s listings on Old Paint Trl, Boulder Dr, El Sendero , and Ironwood Rd here are a few more good reasons to work with me:
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is one of the largest real estate companies in the country w/ over 2200 member offices and 62,000 sale professionals.
- We have the web covered with multiple top rates websites as well as exclusive relationships with: Google, Yahoo, Zillow, RealtyTrac, Overstock.com real estate and HomeFinder.com
- The Holm Group has closed over $120 million in transactions and counting
- Check out some of our great reviews on Google – Yelp and our website
- The Holm Group lived in and represents buyers and sellers in The Bouders
- We have 6 full time licensed professionals to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
- If you are looking at doing any home improvements give me a call as I have access to a variety of qualified contractors that can assist you in achieving top dollar for your home.
I look forward to earning your business not only for today, but in the years to come.
Andrew Holm, ABR, CDPE, EPro
The Holm Group – Scottsdale
Berkshire Hathaway Home Services
Email: [email protected]