Top Restaurants in Scottsdale
Scottsdale is renowned for its diverse culinary scene, offering a plethora of top-notch restaurants that cater to various tastes and budgets. Here’s a summary of some of the city’s top restaurants, including their price range and specialties:
- FnB: FnB is a popular farm-to-table restaurant located in the heart of Scottsdale. It showcases the best of Arizona’s local ingredients, serving creative and seasonally-inspired dishes. With a focus on sustainability, the menu changes frequently to reflect the freshest produce. The average cost for a meal at FnB ranges from $30 to $50 per person.
- Elements: Situated at the Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort, Elements offers breathtaking views of the surrounding landscape. The restaurant combines Asian and Mediterranean flavors to create a unique dining experience. The menu features innovative dishes prepared with locally sourced ingredients. Expect to spend around $50 to $80 per person for a meal at Elements.
- Olive & Ivy: Located in Scottsdale’s waterfront district, Olive & Ivy is a stylish Mediterranean-inspired restaurant with a lively atmosphere. The menu offers a wide selection of shareable plates, wood-fired pizzas, and fresh seafood dishes. Brunch is particularly popular here, featuring delightful options like avocado toast and eggs benedict. Prices at Olive & Ivy range from $20 to $40 per person.
- Virtu: Virtu is an upscale dining establishment situated in Old Town Scottsdale. It specializes in Mediterranean cuisine with a modern twist. The menu features dishes crafted with seasonal ingredients and bold flavors. Guests can enjoy dishes like roasted lamb, handmade pastas, and creative desserts. The average cost for a meal at Virtu falls between $40 and $70 per person.
- Citizen Public House: Citizen Public House is a trendy gastropub located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale. It offers a vibrant and inviting atmosphere, along with a menu that blends American comfort food with international influences. Highlights include the famous Original Chopped Salad and the beloved “Bacon Fat” Gingersnap Cookies for dessert. The average cost for a meal at Citizen Public House ranges from $30 to $50 per person.
- Café Monarch: Café Monarch is an upscale, fine dining restaurant known for its romantic ambiance and exceptional service. It offers a prix-fixe menu with multiple courses that change regularly, ensuring a unique dining experience on each visit. The cuisine focuses on modern American flavors with a touch of European influence. The cost for a meal at Café Monarch starts at $100 per person.
These are just a few examples of the top restaurants in Scottsdale, each with its own distinct atmosphere, culinary style, and price range. Whether you’re seeking casual dining or an elevated gastronomic adventure, Scottsdale’s dining scene has something to satisfy every palate and occasion.