Windgate Ranch Market Update – January 2018
As you are probably aware, the market is starting to change back to what is considered to be a “buyers market” with short sales and foreclosure appear to be a thing of the past, or are they? Throughout the valley we are seeing an increase in inventory as well as slower sales cycles for the homes that are on the market for the most part.
The average market time on market in Windgate Ranch for a single family home is roughly 150 days according to MLS data. In addition, we are also seeing an average price per square foot for properties that are currently on the market of $300, as well as an average of roughly $297 per sqft for homes that have recently sold. With 16 listings on the MLS (not including 4 Sale Buy Owners) in Windgate Ranch is why you need more than ever a Realtor that knows the Windgate Ranch market place so that your property will sell in a timely manner and for the right price.
With housing inventory on the rise as well as the market showing signs of improvement now is the time to sell and/or consider an upgrade! Below are a few examples of homes that have recently sold or that are currently on the market in Windgate Ranch for your review:
- 17071 N. 98th Place 3128 sqft (Listed for $750k)
- 17861 N. 96th Way 1963 sqft (Listed for $790k)
- 10066 E South Bend Dr 3549 sqft (Listed for $829k)
- 17537 N. 96th Way 3513 sqft (Listed for $1,155,00 – currently pending in under 30 days
- 9831 E Edgestone 3712 sqft (Listed for $1,195,00 – currently pending in less than 30 days
- 18515 N. 97th Way 3196 sqft (Listed for $1,100,000 and sod for $928k)
- 10007 E Ridgerunner Dr 3894 sqft (Listed for $1,250,000 and sodl for $1,200,000)
For those of you who I have met while working in Scottsdale market for the past twelve years, I look forward to speaking with you again soon. For those of you who I have not met and/or were unable to stop by my listing on Desert Jewel here are a few good reasons to work with me:
- Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices is one of the largest real estate companies in the country with over 290,000 transactions in 2016 and $29 Billion in gross income.
- We have the web covered with multiple top rates websites as well as exclusive relationships with: Google, Yahoo, Zillow, RealtyTrac, Movoto, Redfin and HomeFinder
- The Holm Group has closed over $120 million in transactions and counting
- The Holm Group has represented several buyers and sellers in Windgate Ranch
- We have 6 full time licensed professionals to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
- If you are looking at doing any home improvements give me a call as I have access to a variety of qualified contractors that can assist you in achieving top dollar for your home.
I look forward to earning your business not only for today, but in the years to come.
If you are looking for a new Toll Brothers community check out Boulder Ranch
Andrew Holm, ABR
The Holm Group
Prudential Arizona Properties
Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265