Windgate Ranch Market Update July 2019 – Scottsdale AZ
As you are probably aware, the market is starting to change back to what is considered to be a “normal market” with short sales and foreclosure appear to be a thing of the past. Throughout the valley we are seeing an increase in inventory as well as slower sales cycles for the homes that are on the market for the most part. But NOT in Windgate Ranch, homes are selling in 100 days or less!!!
The average market time on market in Windgate Ranch a single family home is roughly 120 days according to MLS data. In addition, we are also seeing an average price per square foot for properties that are currently on the market of $310, as well as an average of roughly $300 per sqft for homes that have recently sold. With only 16 listings in all of Windgate Ranch on the MLS (not including condos or town homes) in Windgate Ranch is why you need more than ever a Realtor that knows the Windgate Ranch – Scottsdale market place so that your property will sell in a timely manner and for the right price.
With housing inventory on the rise as well as the market showing signs of improvement now is the time to sell and/or consider in upgrade! Below are a few examples of homes that have recently sold or that are currently on the market in Windgate Ranch for your review:
- 18510 N. 96th Way 4950 sqft (Listed for $1,739,000 and Sold for $1,575,000 in 45 days)
- 17681 N. 96th Way 1963 sqft (Listed for $699k and Sold for $680k in only 9 days)
- 10042 E. South Bend Dr. 3671 sqft (Listed for $889k and sold for $875k in 116 days)
- 9741 E Peidra Dr 4212 sqft (Listed for $1,195,000 and sold for $1,060,000 in 142 days)
- 17904 N. 97th Way 4664 sqft (Listed for $1,700,000 and Sold for $1,525,000 in 238 days)
Most of the listings are selling at or near full price in under 100 days. Now is the time to sell..
For those of you who I have met while working in Windgate Ranch for the past 10 years, I look forward to speaking with you again soon. For those of you who I have not met and/or were unable to stop by my listings on 98th Way, Ridge Runner, 100th Way, and 96th Way here are a few good reasons to work with me:
- We have the web covered with multiple top rates websites as well as exclusive relationships with: Google, Yahoo, Zillow, RealtyTrac, Overstock.com real estate and HomeFinder.com
- The Holm Group has closed over $120 million in transactions and counting
- Check out some of our great reviews on Google – Yelp and our website
- The Holm Group lived in and represents buyers and sellers in Windgate Ranch
- We have 6 full time licensed professionals to assist you with all of your real estate needs.
- If you are looking at doing any home improvements give me a call as I have access to a variety of qualified contractors that can assist you in achieving top dollar for your home.
I look forward to earning your business not only for today, but in the years to come.
Andrew Holm, ABR, CDPE, EPro
The Holm Group – Scottsdale
Platinum Living Realty
Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265