Windgate Ranch Market Update October 2020
The average market time on market in Windgate Ranch a single family home is roughly 65 days according to MLS data. In addition, we are also seeing an average price per square foot for properties that are currently on the market of $320, as well as an average of roughly $355 per sqft for homes that have recently sold. With only 8 listings available in all of Windgate Ranch on the MLS and the market is as hot (no pun intended) as it is right now is why you need more than ever a Realtor that knows the Windgate Ranch – Scottsdale market place so that your property will sell in a record time and for the fantastic price.
With our buying season in NOW in full swing and record low interest rates our Scottsdale market still going strong and now is the time to sell and/or consider an upgrade! Below are a few examples of homes that have recently sold and/or that are currently on the market in Windgate Ranch for your review:
- 18062 N. 100th St 4457 sqft (Listed for $1,450.000 and is currently Pending after 375 days)
- 18094 N. 98th Way 5511 sqft (Listed for $1,995,000 and sold for $1,950,000 in 58 days)
- 18094 N. 100th St 4539 sqft (Listed for $1,750,000 and sold for $1,751,000 in 57 days)
- 18285 N. 96th Way 3224 sqft (Listed for $1,300,000 and sold for $1,300,000 in 2 days)
- 17471 N. 100ht Pl 4924 sqft (Listed for $1,550,000 and sold for $1,420,000 in 209 days)
- 9992 E. South Bend 3871 sqft (Listed for $1,199,000 and sold for $1,200,000 in 36 days)
For those of you who I have met while working in Windgate Ranch for the past 14 years, I look forward to speaking with you again soon. For those of you who I have not met and/or were unable to stop by one of our latest listings on 98th Way, Ridge Runner, 100th Way, and 96th Way here are a few good reasons to work with our real estate group:
- The Holm Group has closed over $120 million in transactions and counting
- We have updated our business model to address Corona Virus concerns, with virtual showings as well as virtual staging of properties
- The Holm Group has the web covered with multiple top-rated websites and social media presence as well as enhanced relationships with: Google, Homelight, Redfin, Yahoo, Zillow, Trulia, HomeFinder.com, Pinterest and Reddit.
- We offer flexible commission plans which can end up saving our sellers thousands of dollars
- Several of our sellers have taken advantage of this great advertising strategy
- We aggressively premarket your property up to two weeks prior to going on the mls with our database (we have hundreds of buyers looking for homes throughout the valley) as well as on sites like Zillow – Redfin – Homefinder – Realtor.com that could save you $15k or more.
- We have full time licensed professionals to assist you with all of your real estate needs and 5 offices spread throughout the valley with over 300 agents.
- The Holm Group has represented buyers and sellers in Windgate Ranch since the community has opened. How many remember the lottery frenzy when the community first opened?
- Check out some of our great reviews on Google – Yelp and our website
I look forward to earning your business not only for today, but in the years to come.
Andrew Holm, ABR, CDPE, EPro
The Holm Group – Scottsdale
Platinum Living Realty
Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265