Windgate Ranch – August 2007
Nestled in the foothills of the magnificent McDowell Mountains, it’s a spectacular community in the High Sonoran Desert where emphasis is placed on an active family lifestyle.
Windgate Ranch is a master plan which offers exciting amenities, exquisite residential choices and a fabulous lifestyle. Inspired by the best in Southwest living, the community reflects a touch of Old-World Spanish hacienda-style architecture, inviting courtyards and romantic balconies. As a homeowner in Windgate Ranch, you’ll enjoy a casual yet elegant Southwestern lifestyle.
If you are looking for a home in Windgate Ranch, call The Holm Group today at 480-767-2738
Prices and availability are subject to change up until the time of contract.
Lot 131 Cottonwood – San Mateo $1,190,000
Lot 133 Cottonwood – Del Oro Contemporary $1,190,000
Lot 177 Desert Willow – Savino Spanish Colonial $1,030,000
Lot 81 Mesquite – Venado Tuscan $1,460,000
Lot 17 Cassia – Solaria Spanish Colonial $1,025,000
Lot 23 Cassia – La Brisa Tuscan $1,205,000
Just a few reasons to work with The Holm Group
- My clients purchased 6 homes in Windgate Ranch in 2006
- I have a number of top ranking websites that focus on driving traffic specifically to buyers that are looking to move into your community. (www.theholmgroupaz.com)
- I sold 40% of my own listings in 2005 by representing both the buyer and seller
- Six of the homes I sold in 05-06 were sold exclusively without ever going onto the MLS. In turn, saving my clients ten of thousands of dollars
- I offer flexible commission plans and multiple ways to list your property
Representing Buyers and Sellers in Windgate Ranch
Andrew Holm, ABR Sterling Fine Homes & Land
The Holm Group Office: 480-767-2738 Cell: 480-206-4265
Email: [email protected]